23 September 2010

one of those days

I am so tempted to bitch about everything right now.

But I have a past-due bullshit paper to finish, so I'll limit it to those rousing participants in Greek Life.

FUCK YOU ALL YOU'VE BEEN SCREAMING FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT I CAN BARELY HERE MY MUSIC OVER YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN WATERMELON.

_______________

What is it about Thursdays that make me crazy?

I feel I should update: I felt a lot better after my lab. And talking to Gipsye. Tomorrow, I'm going to the health center to see about getting into counseling. Apparently it's free. I've been trying to ignore my anxiety but it's killing me. And it's not fair to me or the people I'm around.

In other news, the bitches are being just as loud and obnoxious as this afternoon, though watermelon fest finally ended.

3 comments:

  1. Counseling = a very good thing. I started seeing a counseler too. Sorry for crazy greek people :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. watermelon BUST, andrea. BUST. jeez.
    :)
    i need to look into that counseling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who dem watermelon bitches n where dey at

    ReplyDelete