Cars have not been cooperating lately.
I got a flat tire last night, which has never happened to me before. Luckily, Joel was there and walked me through everything, so it was minimally stressful. But then, I went to get it fixed today, and it turns out it is unfixable. Blew the side of the tire, so I have to buy an entirely new one. Which is pretty expensive. And I hate cars, and driving them, and I know I have to buy one, but I still don't want to. So that pissed me off, and going to Walmart pissed me off, and so I pulled out in front of someone in the parking lot and didn't even care. Which is bad. I should definitely care about reckless driving.
And then tonight, I was pulling out of one of the student parking lots after I got back from blues, and I pushed down on the gas instead of the brake... if you've ever done that, you understand how physically disorienting and scary it is. Everything was fine, but I seriously could have killed someone. It really shook me up.
So, I especially hate cars right now.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. it's only a total of 5 days, but I have a feeling it will do me a lot of good.
The Habitote I used today at walmart had a big ole rip in the side. And I broke a pair of nail clippers this morning. Add that to my busted tire. I'm on a roll.
If you have not yet experienced the glory that is Braum's Gingerbread Ice Cream (Special Holiday Flavor), go. Right now. Drop everything you are doing. It is the best thing you will ever have ever.
I want to read Loretta Lynn's memoir. A new addition was published lately. She seems like an interesting lady.
I'm pretty tired. This is a kind of downer of a day, I guess.
i'm sorry i had to bail on coffee today. mom & dad were panicking. :(:(:(
ReplyDeletebut we seriously need to plan another time because i haven't seen you in ages.
to cheer you up:
www.damnyouautocorrect.com
it's hilarious.
KELLY-I found damnyouautocorrect recently too and Travis was laughing so hard he was crying last night. I have NEVER seen him do that! Love it.
ReplyDeleteLoretta Lynn sang at the CMA's last night! She was awesome.
Car trouble-super sucky. I'm sorry yours isn't cooperating :(
!!!!! Thanksgiving !!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I feel, also. Iluhyou my Andrea, and I really wanted to go to wattle with you. I really did. I feel like I disappointed you a lot today, but I really just can't. I have to learn to limit myself, and I knew that even though Wattle is incredibly peaceful, I wouldn't be at peace with all that I had to do.