I'm a country station, I'm a little bit corny, I'm a wildwood flower waving for ya.
I haven't been able to get that song out of my head for a few days now.
Also, I didn't sleep last night. At all. Along with Zach, Breana and Flannery. I finished my H2P paper at approximately 7am, with enough time to go back to my room. I did catch a good 30 minutes or so on the CSES couch, only to awake and find myself in the middle of a study session with strangers. Who did not acknowledge my presence whatsoever, even when I stood up and left. It was a little odd.
(I guess that's my appeal to not read this too closely because I'm not really thinking)
But the stress for this week is over! Well, sort of. Second bio test coming up real soon on Monday. If I don't do well on this... I don't know what I'll do. I guess I'm going to study right now.
Did I blog about leaving my laptop on top of my car? Because I did, and it stayed on top all the way up college, through the square and the loop around the library. I need to bake something tasty for the wonderful mystery man who found it.
SPEAKING OF WHICH MY MOTHER BAKED PUMPKIN BREAD AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME.
...I shouldn't be allowed to call this a blog. This is the most trivial crap just dumped from my brain.
OH WELL.
TOMORROW IS LISA FRANK/BROWN DAY. can't wait. Litmag prophecy fulfilled.
so much nutella. so much.
I want to get better at blues dancing. Or just dancing. What I love about all these passionate people I keep meeting, whether they're farmers or yoga instructors or banjo players, is the way they pull you into their world. There are all these intensive communities of weird hobbyists and they all know each other. Meghan, my blues teacher, for example, went to LA last weekend, is going to Austin tomorrow, and to Dallas for Halloween. All for these big dance events. And she'll start talking about all these people she danced with from all over the country and we can stay with if we want to come with her... and it just seems like so much fun. I guess I'm already starting to make those connections among the green economy kids, but it's nice to see into different groups. Interesting, anyway.
School is pretty good right now. I think my paper turned out pretty well, and my bio lab mid term was pretty easy (and got me out of class 2 hours early!), and my italian test is over, and I don't have anyting to worry about tomorrow. At all.
bedtime for bonzo.
No comments:
Post a Comment